Who we are
First class and personalized service to the military, aerospace and high specification Industries from a dedicated sales team is testament to the success Hiconnex has had over the past 35 years and why we are the biggest supplier in the Mil-Aero-Space market. Hiconnex head office is conveniently based in Centurion, Gauteng South Africa. Hiconnex (PTY) Ltd. is a QPL company for the Military, Aerospace and Maritime industry for which we import, export and supply locally.
Hiconnex boasts with an extensive product range, including:
- One of the world’s largest range of COAX- and Arinc connectors in stock
- An average of 60 000 line items in stock for same day delivery of mil-spec wire and connectors and accessories.
- An extensive range of DSUB, Mil-circular and PCB mount connectors for the Military and High specification industrial markets.
The quality of our work and our reputation has helped us in establishing long-standing relationships with our customers, which include: Aerosud, Denel, CSIR, SAAB Paramount Group , Reutech, SKA and Thales.
In addition, we are agents for some of the leading suppliers in the industry worldwide. These include, but are not limited to: Alpha Wire, Axon Cables, Bedea Cables, Carlise IT, DSG CANUSA, Esterline (Souriau Mil-Aerospace), FCT/ Molex, Glenair, Nicomatic, Positronics, Radiall, and Staco Systems.
Our international distributors visit Hiconnex South Africa regularly to offer:
- Insight into the new products for the industry.
- Training to our new and experienced engineers, and customers.
- Crucial information on market and technological trends.
This, together with our exceptional after-sales support system, gives us an advantage in providing the best local and international technical and engineering support for each specialized product. Hiconnex is also a proudly South African company, certified with BBBEE Level 4 contributor and ISO 9001: 2015 company.
We take pride in providing highly reliable cables and connectors to the Military, Aerospace and Industrial sectors of South Africa. We aim to continuously offer personalised assistance and innovative interconnect solutions to meet specific customer requirements across the Mil-Aero-Space industries.